2020年2月28日金曜日

Imechen part 2!


GM!

If you follow me on Insta you probably already know, I got a haircut!
Emi did my haircut 2 days ago, After so long I wanted it!

I had long hair for most of my life, And 2 years ago I cut it and it really did feel wonderful, So I wanted to cut it again for very long but I don't know why, Even though I did it once already, I was too scared!
But lately Emi cut her hair so she tried to convince me to do it too lol and I already thought about it for so long that I decided well.. Let's do it!

Also, As Emi said, It's 1999, No one has long hair.
Oh, And in case you didn't kniow, We got into our time machine again and went 3 years back from 2002 to 1999 so you're more then welcome to join us!XD

Anyway, Here is the beforeXD

And after!

Of course it's only natural that after dying my hair and doing the akamesshu (Red streak) the haircut will also be....

It's only a bit longer then Ran's (More like the length she had in the begining of the manga) 
I love it so much! I feel so much more fun and happy with myself!

Oh my Go----!

ew

Ran & Miyu!

Thank you again and always Emichu for being my privet hair stylist (And nailistXD)

Today is the first Friday I have off since..... I don't even know:O
I woke up and it's such a nice and sunny day!

Today we're going to pick strawberries with Emi & Yan!
Hatuli and I ate breakfest and got ready~


Today's makeup~



Also today's code~


It's gonna be so much fun^^
Gonna blog about it today or tomorrow~~

Have a great sunny day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. כל כך יפה לך שיער קצררררר
    אני שמח ששכנעתי אותך! ( ᐛ )و

    返信削除
  2. Your hair looks great! You two really are the irl Ran and Miyu! <3

    返信削除
  3. Somehow with a haircut, your power has increased by 100x. You already look so refreshed and new! can't wait to see all ur cute hair make with your new Ran-chan haircut! <3

    返信削除