2020年2月8日土曜日

High Energy->Double Date!



Yo!~~
I can't believe I haven't blogged for so long:(( I really had 0 timeT_T Even last weekend was super busy so I had no time to blog, And that's exactly what this post is about!

So Emi & Yan came to pick us up on Saturday afternoon and we went to this place called iJump, Which is like a trampoline park. not like, It's literally a trampoline park!XD

On the way~


We parked near a garbage truck so of course we had to....

Shabbath candles

We got those unslippery socks lol

So we had 1 hour of jumping which sounds short but imagine you JUMP for an hour!XDDD

rip


Waiting in line with all the kids

Waiting for them on the sofa cause we were deadXD

Yaaay


Of course Hatuli always jumped next to me so I would fall XD

Resting~ He is smol

We were DEAD in the endXD It was so fun!

Then when we got out, We got those phone charms! I got the dog, And Hatul got the hatul (cat)! :D


We were so tired and hungry lol so we went to eat dinned and I got this yummy super spicy tofu & rice~

3>

Then when we were about to go back to the car, We saw it started to rain!!! Like really hard!!!!><
We got to the car somehow, Thank god I had my cocolulu coat

Makeup check:

Top lashes: Diamond Lash Angel eye
Bottom lashes: Diamond Lash Sweet eye
Lenses: Dueba King gray

Then the second part of our date was bowling competition!
We compete as couples to see who is no.1 couple in Shibuya ww

Rolling the ball with our long nails was a struggle but we managed lolol

They wrote our names so funny

WE WON!

JK, We know we're both Shibuya's no.1 bakkapuru XD

After the tournament (w) we played at the arcade and took stupid pics~~

Kafitka!


Ukki!

Ukkiki!

Ukkikiki!!

Almost forgot my Georgiekaji check!

Tshirt...Cocolulu
Cardigan...offbrand
Pants...Levi's
Belt...Shimamura
Shoes...Zara
Accessories...offbrand

The coins were so cute! They had Hatuli's face on them!

The evil Pooh san machine we all failed in

You'll never be mine...


We also played air hockey which is my current boom XD

Hatuli and I are so violent when it comes to competing lolol


He wanted me to pick him up


I did a longer distance then the last timeXD I'm getting stronger lolol


Bakappuru!!


The most important one

Some more picsss

Our new hand customized bear charms! Of course mine is bitter




Hatul<3





We all tried this bike game, I sucked at itXD





If you look closely..






Gals

Guys


Kafitkas

I LOVED this double date! Very high energy and lots of lauges:D I can't wait for our next one:DD




This weekend is very rainy and it seems like it's gonna be like that all week, But I hope it will surprise me and be better soonT_T I can't wait for spring! Setsubun was last week and right after the rain was back in all his strength ToT
Gonna be a busy week too, But I get to see my gals and also I'm starting a new thing at work so it must be excitingXD But I'll write about it in another post~~




And one last important thing!
Today the Papillon Galentine's special had landed!

 Don't waste any time and check it out cause it's super super cool!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Byekiiiiiiii

GeorgiePiyo


2 件のコメント:

  1. איזה מושלמים אנחנו ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨
    בכלל גם אני מחכה לדייט הבא!!☆
    ואני לא יכול שלא לחשוב שהתמונה האחרונה עם סנופי קשורה אליי ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    BONK

    返信削除
  2. I feel like this turned into an ep of GALS! with Ran and Mami and their bfs xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除