2020年6月18日木曜日

✧109 Charisma Tenin Meet✧


Yo!


I'm really happy I wasn't lazy and I'm sitting here to write this postXD
I worked double shift today, The SALE started and everything is already crazyXD
The amount of people who shouted at me today.........
ANYWAY!
Today I wanted to blog about this week's Akipoyo meet!
Mayu couldn't join usT_T But hopefully next week we will have a full meet!

It was on my day off so I did my makeup at home which I'm really glad for cause usually I do it in Mcdo lol
I went for the Egoist shop staff look this time~

Top lashes are from Daiso and the lenses are AngelColor 1Day MODIC (Spotlight Grey)
I ordered MORE lenses so they'll be here next week^^

I also used Milucca's silver eye pencil for the crease~



I met Noy at Shuk Bezalel, I was really late cause the traffic was HORRIBLE the bus was so slow and I was melting there cause there was no air and I had to wear the mask omg I was so dead when I got there lol
We went to do some shopping (I'll show you my gets next time) and then we went to SoBing to meet Innu and have some matcha smoothie



Then Emi also joined us and we sat for a little while before heading to the center
Emi taking selfies and I'm taking pics of her panties


Selfies!

 Tatsukichi didn't answer me so I had to pay for my own drink

:')

Laughing at my own jokes

We took some outfit pics before dark
(Emi: "When you start working at Egoist they take out your laugh box")


Shirt...Tommy Hilfiger
Skirt...off brand
Bag...Tommy Hilfiger
Sandals...Scoop
Necklaces...LoveBoat, BLESS, Akipoyo friendship necklace
Bracelets...off brand, handmade by Emi
Rings...Lovebo

Points!



Alternative not very Ego outfit pic

Yo I'm Egoist's charisma tenin how can I help you

Irasshaimase..

Behind the scenes

Taking selfies in the sun while the gals taking outfit pics


PiyoBerry!
Did you know Beri chan the charisma tenin of RocoNails


Thank you for your contribution InnuXD

Also I want to introduce you to my sister Emichu the charisma tenin of Cocolulu

Emi said it reminded her of this photo when she saw our photo
I didn't even think of that!XD
Kinpa&Chapa

Recreating our atsuzoko photo from last summer but this time cooler and more tanned

I'm in pain

Atsuzoko or no go

Satsuei


Choko Vanilla twins ChuBee!

My heart will go on

Btw if you didn't know, This is Innu san the charisma tenin of Cecil McBEE~!

Group pics!





And some dejikame photos!

Sexy gals

umm...

Our power pose!

Someone step on this cockroach pls



What r u looking at


Bitter Georgie and Emi's Atsuzoko


Bitter Georgie and Noy and David Bowie in the back

Yay!


Finally we went to get something to eat inside the center


Then we sat near the puri booth

I took out my new plant cause the center is basically our living room already
And Emi gave him her mask so he will be protected

We took some puri and then each one took an imagine photo as a 1999 charisma tenin at 109
+Emi's toes for your pleasure



As you probably noticed the 1999 game just got a new feature- Be a 109 shopstaff
You can work at another place but then you won't be able to have lunch with us in the staff room

When we went home Emi and I waited 10 minute for our bus so we took some pics while waiting

She hates this filter

PiyoChu!



The real PiyoChu

I had so much fun in this meet! And I'm loving our image pics~ Emi's gonna work this into something good just wait.............


Now I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep cause omg am I tired or whatT_T And I work tomorrow at 7 amT_T But then- WEEKEND<33333333

Good night everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo



P.S. omg Piromu liked my photo on Insta THE egg senpai THE Shibuya senpai DJ Piromu bye


6 件のコメント:

  1. It’s so crazy how u can make American brands look so cool and stylish... maybe i’m not used to seeing them this way, but I really love it on u.

    You & Emi and ur matching あつぞこ... goals...

    If akipoyo were my local shop staff, I would never have any money left ;-; I’m glad u guys are having so much fun! definitely living through you right now :’)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much my loveT_T<33

      And those kind of American brands were popular with kogals back in the 90s! For me the reason I own those is cause my parents used to get them from us when they were traveling abroad lol or it's preowned by my big sisterXDD

      削除
  2. GO!GO!=>カリスマ店員!!
    אנחנו נראים יפים יותר מפעם לפעם
    חשבתי שזה לא אפשרי xD
    באמת היה סופר כיף! כבר מחכה לפעם הבאה

    返信削除
    返信
    1. גם אני לא חשבתי שזה אפשרי עכשיו כבר מאמין ואפילו מצפה!

      削除
  3. הכל מושלםםם בכלל היה כיף ממשששש
    פעם הבאה אהיה שזוף יותר�� לאחרונה רואה מלא תמונות של האג הישןןן
    והבלוג שלך ניראה כמו אג של 1999����

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל תודההההT_T זאת השאיפה:D
      מתרגש לקראת הלוק שלך ביום שלישי אני מרגיש שזה הולך להיות מפואר יותר מאי פעם

      削除