2020年6月2日火曜日

Summer weekend day 1


Yo!

Finally postinggggggg and I have a lot to post about alreadyXD It's always when I have so many posts planned that I don't post at all lol the stressXDD jk jk
Last weekend was a holiday in Israel and I didn't work on Friday, So Emi and I went to the beach 2 days in a raw ^^
On Friday we actually thought we're not gonna make it cause it took me a while to come back home from my parents and get ready and then I missed our bus but in the end.. We DID IT



We knew it's gonna be chilly in the evening so we didn't really wear bikinis just hand at the beach^^

Top...SuzyQ
Shorts...TFS
Atsuzokos...Scoop
Bag...Sanrio
Accessories...Love Boat, off brand, hand made
Phone strap...Disneyland

Points!


We were very excited to finally be at the beach this year


Summer of 1999<3


We did a simple ganguro makeup which is our favorite makeup lately

Mr. square

We sat on the beach and looked through the bible (Shibuya 1999) and again realized we will never be charisma gals in 1999 without a LV bag.............

Goofing around




Give me


Then the sun was going down and it was chilly like we thought so we went to take some pics on the bridge and thought we'll then go eat but we got stuck there for so long cause it's usXD


Begging the sea not to wash me over

Mr sea pls


derpielle


hi



;-;

a mermaid



How did we get to the floor idk


#

Watching the sunset



We also tried to do a tiktok of Fly Me So high parapara and failed cause we were too derpy so we ended up doing a stupid tiktok with the sondXD In the beginning Emi is crying cause she fell from her atsu

Then we finally went to get some food! Stopping every 2 seconds to take a photo with something

Look it's my blog!

sinking like a stone

Sunset!


We went to mcdo and I ae some onion rings and drank milkshake XD

Then we went to take the bus home not before we took pics with the pretty red lights


it was freezing

When I got home I fell asleep like the second I got out of the showerXDDD The day started really stressful but ended up being  fun!
I'll blog about the second day at the beach next time!

Now I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep, I hope tomorrow I won;t be too tired after work and I'll make  another posts^^ I also really need to dye my hair:O oh, and did you notice I got a haircut?:D  Emi!<333

Good night and see u next time,

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. You cuties always look like you are having so much fun!
    I wish I lived near a beach! <3

    返信削除
  2. כבר רוצה שנצא שוב לדייט ביחד!!
    אנחנו כל כך יפים!!
    O(≧∇≦)O

    返信削除