2020年6月21日日曜日

Summer weekend day 2



Today was my day off, So it's been a long weekend for me:D
I used the day for resting, Doing stuff around the house and going to buy new pillows for Hatul and me lol

In today's post I wanted to tell you about the second day of the beachy weekend I had with Emi a few weeks ago
We went to the beach on Friday and Saturday

Check out the magazine scan Emi edited for Friday at the beach

It's a scan from Beitza the 99' gal magazine:DD What do you say, wanna see more of that

So we took the bus to TLV and when I got u[ there was so place to sit so I sat on the floorXD
Sending selfies from the same bus to each other


We were bare faced cause that day we planned to get TAN

Emi made us some food and we carried the heavy cooler all the wayXDD Worth it tho

I tried my tanning oil from Donki for the first time. Blondy Beach 2SPF


Emi made us salad and it was the most fun thing to eat at the beach!

Also of course I had my fave coffee can:D



It was too cold to get in the water but we took some picsXD



PiyoChu!

Charisma Sisters

Beach bag twinning!


We were on the beach from 11:00~15:00 I think?

 Then we went to take some outfit pics and head home since we wanted to rest a little in our weekend tooXD Tanning can be very exhausting lol

Top...Urbanica
Sabrina pants...Central station TLV
Sandals...King George St. TLV
Alba Rosa shopper
Phone strap...100en shop in Shinjuku
Bracelets...TOPTEN, hand made, off brand
Necklaces...Lovebo, $ store

Points~~



My sandal broke so I had to changeXD I need to get it fixed soon!

After I got home and took a shower I saw that I did get some tan but mostly I got SUPER SUN BURNED MY FACE

You can't really see it in the pics but I looked like a tomato

 It took my face A WHOLE WEEK to get to a normal colorXD It was because I used sun screen at home but we were there for many hours so I needed to put another layer and I didn't T_T never again

I'm going to sleep soon, I rested well this weekend but I don;t wanna start my week with lack of sleep~
On Tuesday we have an Akipoyo meet and I need to find what to wear so I might do it now before bed^^

Good night everyone<3 Have a great week

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. היה ממש כיף אבל עדיין יש לי סיוטים מהציידנית הזאת (─‿─)

    返信削除