2020年6月17日水曜日

Gets!☆


HiHi!

Quick post before I get ready for work^^
I have a lot of little gets from the last few weeks and I wanted to start posting themXD
So a couple of weeks ago I went to the central station with Emi after work to look for LV backpackXD We didn't find what we wanted but ended up buying lots of stuff lol

Some accessories~ My recent boom is clear accessories

Another waniwani and some more hair acce

Stickers, earphones acce plate and a poo san glove lolol

Shorts for the colder seasons:P

Gonna transform this into sabrina pants

"Burberry" style skirt 

And some room deco! The iruka pen holderT_T

And also I got those another day~ The no sleeve I got in a shop in front of the hisalo and the George Harrison Uncut magazine I got at the center~ Noy got it for me before it was sold outXD

Alsoooooooo Emi got me this eyeshadow palette at Beautycare! such ugly colorsT_T I love itT_T

I wanted to blog about yesterday's meet but it took me too much time to upload the photos from my dejikameT_T I wouldn't have time to write it ugh
We met a lot lately and I'm really happy to go back to normal life even though we have to wear masks on and be careful and wash hands and all, It's alright as long as we can meet and have fun anyway:D

Well, I'm gonna end this post and go get ready for work, I work evening shift tonight cause  the big Zara SALE begins and us the commercial team has to get things ready and allT_T
I hope I'll survive tomorrowT____T wish me luck

Have a great day everyone!
See ya~

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. כמובן שהכל סופר קוואי! כמצופה מכריזמה ג'ורג
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    返信削除