2022年7月28日木曜日

ふるさと🏡

I was at my hometown today
not that I don't go there every other weekend, but to be out in the middle of the day in the middle of the week was different w

I went to my mom's retirement party💗
(emotional support nephews as I feel stressed around so many people that I don't know but know me aka my moms coworkers)

Already one back home
I had to cancel my nails appointment today cause of that and I was sad at first but I decided actually to do my own nails when I get home
I'm thinking maybe I should take a short break from getting my nails done as for some reason they break so much easier and I'm in pain all the time
we'll see how it goes

Also, check out this adorable lip oil I got!
it's a little too fruity but I still like it and also it's adorable 

gonna talk to you later I hope
bye for now!

1 件のコメント:

  1. המון מזל טוב לאימוש החמוד! איזה כיף אני שמח בשבילו(o′┏▽┓`o)
    ובכלל מזה הגלוס המושלם הזה מהיכן הואאא?

    返信削除