2022年7月6日水曜日

Georgiekajis★

I'm still here🐥
Just very tired all the time

idk why I have no energy lately 
just phisicallvery tired 
maybe it is work, even for sure it's work
every day I think I'm gonna go home early and end up doing extra hours 
やだ((‘д’o≡o’д’))

Anyway, some recent every day coords

Today's🌼
Tunic...Pull&Bear
Shorts...LDS
Slippers...shein
Bag...#korilakkuma

As always LDS making the best clothes exactly in my taste and needs

Kuma life🐾

🐻🌷🐻🌷🐻🌷🐻

Tank top...Off brand
Pants...Levi's 
Slippers...Primark
Necklace...Aliexpress 



🐻🌷🐻🌷🐻🌷🐻

Tunic...mercari
Shorts...LDS
Sneakers...Vans 
Bag...Aliexpress 
Choker...Alba Rosa


Hibi print♡

🐻🌷🐻🌷🐻🌷🐻

Tshirt...Junk food 
Skirt...Ank Rouge
Slippers...Primark

🐱🎀🐱🎀🐱🎀🐱

Hatul ordered socks and he bought me a pair
look at the piyo! it's me!(・e・)♡

Gotta go now to get coffee w
Have a lovely day ☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿