2022年7月9日土曜日

CenterCon Day 1💋

CenterCon day 1!
We were a part of the Hello Kitty event🎀 🐥


And also Mayu & Noy had their handmade accessories for sale(´ω`) We also sold some second hand clothes

 Noy putting on lashes(゚ω゚)

AKP💋

Making more ribbons for the fashion show

Noy glued the clips and I had to hold them w

I bought another phone strap from mayu's shop Sweetheart♡Yun!
it's a pink iruka🐬

At the hello kitty room🎀



The lighting was difficult but we did our best to take pics w



Mayu going all in with the extra poses

I'm in tears( ´∀`)笑

We also had the fashion show and I'll blog about it later!
I can't wait to see the pics the photographer took of us!
hope we'll get them soon(゚ω゚)

I'll blog more about the event soon!

bye for now!💖

2 件のコメント:

  1. Omgggg so happy to be reading about this!!! I loved the pics you gals posted so far on insta! You all look so adorable~ And I love the idea of the big kitty style bows!

    Also I need to know what are those frog pouches on the table??? Is there a way I can get one ;_; It's so cute!!!!

    返信削除
  2. ahh you all look so cute! those large tulle bows are perf as well! Can't wait to see more photos <3

    返信削除