2022年10月2日日曜日

Akipoyo 08/8/21💋

こんばんは☆彡

I said I'm gonna do this post 10000 years ago but idk why I didn't 
so
Last Akipoyo meet~! feels like forever ago

we met after my hair salon appointment~ first I met Noy and then Mayu also joined and we looked at some shops on Allenby street
Then went back to Dizisen and we sat at So Bing
I had Matcha milk💚

We looked at this month's Popteen~
ポップ久々!
There were so many cute looks in there! Especially Suzuki Nana and Komori Jun but ALSO Kumicky is the new super cute model of popteen!
I'm  sad I missed her debut issue if there was one
I might try to find it(。-ω-)

Fixing makeup


AKP💋



They know she's one of them

Oh and almost forgot I ate pasta with Noy before we met Mayu at PastaBasta
yummy♡

it's 20:37 and I'm going to sleep I'm so so tired I can barely hold myself 
idk why I'm so tired today (;_;)

see u tomorrow

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿