2022年10月10日月曜日

Holiday(*・ω・)

ハロー(*´_⊃`)ノ

Today was another holiday and I didn't go to work🌼
Hatul & I met his parents to go to Botanical gardens in Tel Aviv & Then lunch~

A morning person

Not a morning person 

We walked around the Botanical garden and I really wanna go back there in winter or spring to see some flowers as well~

If Hatul was a plant that what he would be 100%

After that we went to a restuarant and I has kuri & cream pasta
and then when we got home we sat a little with Hatul's bff

Last night I went with Noy to bluesandbooz after forever!
it was Bob Dylan night(゚ω゚)

 Outfit~
Shirt...Aliexpress 
Inner...a present 
Pants...Zara
Shoes...second hand
Accessories...RaspberryCuteGroovy, TOPTEN


George necklace for Bob

I love those pants that I bought on sale w

I wanted to go to Babylon today but idk if Hatul wants to
I hope w
Anyway tomorrow I have another day off and I'm going to Icon (3 days con), I need to figure out an outfit!

Bye for now♡

1 件のコメント:

  1. I love the outfit from hanging out with Noy!! I feel like I could see this in a magazine (^w^)
    - Amiman ♥

    返信削除