2022年10月7日金曜日

昨日☆

よー!

Good morning ( ・∋・)
 I tried to do this post last night but my phone was refusing to upload photos to blogger(-_-;)

Anyway!
yesterday I got my nails doneeee



look!!!!!
it's Halloween nails(´ω`)

And guess where I got them done?
(゚ω゚)

Noy started her nails business!♡♡♡♡

Soon she will start posting on social media and accept more costumers but yesterday was the first time that I visited her new apartment and got my nails done by her♡
so first of all I'm super inlove with my nails she did an amazing job and I'll post more photos soon★
But also her apartment is really cool and I should have taken some pics but I forgot w
so next time I go visit!
( ・ω・)

 Last night when I got home Hatul made dinner for me~

Soba(^q^)

haven't eaten that in a long time~

Anyway, gotta continue getting ready for work so I'll talk to u later
Have a lovely day♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿