2024年9月17日火曜日

ヘアアレンジ

 

After a full month of heat free hair
I styled it for the first time w

last night's blow out↓


I have an event this coming weekend and I wanted my hair to be more styled
and also I wanted to try my new hair iron↓


I got it as a holiday present from work
we had a lot of things to choose from
and usually I pick something for the house or kitchen 
but since this time we don't need anything 
I picked something for myself (^ω^)

this is how it came out~


I didn't styled it like this in a while



this is a hair straightener that also has a curling option 
I never had this type before 
it was really easy to use and I styled my hair super fast in the morning 

I don't have time to also post makeup and outfit so I'll do it later!


hope u have a lovely day♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿