2024年9月9日月曜日

メイクトーク💋✨Maybelline Firework mascara

Makeup talk!


I wanted to tell you about the new addition to my daily makeup for a while but I kept forgetting to post it! w

it's this new Maybelline mascara↓


🎆🎆

it's a new one that came out recently by Maybelline and I was really skeptical about it but I decided to try and I was so surprised!
next to this one the Loreal telescopic that I always used looks natural ww

here it is on one side when I apply it naturally without building lashes too much:


super cute!
 
see on open eyes:


when I use it to build lashes like 束感まつげ (tabakan matsuge) it's even more extra
maybe I'll do it tomorrow and take a pic(^ω^)

anyway I super recommend this mascara!
it feels very smooth even though it's thick, so it doesn't clump and the best this is- it doesn't smear under the eyes or on the upper lidΣ(゚ω゚)
it's just as good as the Loreal telescopic in this aspect, it stays all day and barely stain
maybe just when it's very humid and even than not so much
I tried expensive mascaras and they always smear so for me this it the number one thing I look for in mascara
also like I said it looks very extra and bold and perfect for tabakan!


that's it for today's makeup talk!

I have many more products that I used recently so I'll try to make more of those posts☆

bye for now!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿