2024年9月16日月曜日

New phone!☆ Nokia slide phone~

 I promised I'd show you my new phone!(゚ω゚)


It's Nokia 7230★

I can't say if it's better them my old Samsung yet
the photos turn out cute but I'm so used to my Samsung that idk
I guess we'll see~


some photos for example from this morning↓




ofc I still haven't had the time to Decora it
but also
I don't even know what I want it to look like!
miss my men's egg flip(*T^T)


Today I was working at a different branch as we had a pilot for Jewish new year's 

boring outfit for work


I didn't wanna wear something else and change in a place I don't know w

かおつまんない


since in Jewish new year's traditionly you eat apples in honey and honey in general (to have a sweet new year) we got honey cakes by the end of the pilot today


and also a small jar of honey 🍯 
(^ω^)
it's  really cute!


lately my face seems to go through something w
my skin is breaking and I feel that it's more dry then usual
so I try to give it more attention every day (and night)

at night I add this Lancome jelly mask to my usual skincare


I love this mask
it smells like roses and it feels super nice on my skin
when I woke up my skin felt better then the day before

then today after work when I took off my makeup I used a Nivea cream mask
it's pretty heavy
that's why I chose it rather then use a sheet mask


I feel like it helped a lot
I'll use it again tomorrow 

I washed my hair and used a different pink mask
I wonder how it goes w

well
gotta go dry my hair now so I'll talk to u tomorrow 


good night☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿