2024年9月5日木曜日

私服★

 I'm now omw home and there is a different route again cause of the protests in tlv

とにかく
今日のコーデです↓


Tunic...Hbg
Lace shorts...Aliex
Sunglasses...Lip
Bag...Zara
Sandals...Shein

and today's hairmake(^_^ゞ



it's my second week off heat styling 
well I use a little bit
but I don't blow out or iron it
I really try to wear it more natural cause it's so damaged ( ´△`)

we'll see how it goes w

of and also



I bought this super cute bag on sale at Zara(^ω^)
it's really big and can fit so much
and it's satin which is actually super cute and I love that it adds this texture to an everyday outfit, it makes the whole outfit cuter imo(´ω`)

also grumpy cat pass case w


I also bought new shoes cause the shoes I was wearing in the morning are so uncomfortable 
they were at first but those cheap shein flip flops lose their shape so quickly 😒💢💢

so after work I went with my friend for a shoes hunting w
I couldn't find anything cute at first but then finally I found a super cute and useful pair of black sandals 
I'll take a photo when I get home(゚ω゚)

I'm gonna get off the bus soon so bye for now♡

4 件のコメント:

  1. Is that your natural curl? It’s so pretty! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ I love seeing people wear their curly hair with gal!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank u(´Д`)♡♡
      basically it is but I styled it a little bit just around the face cause the frame looked too messy😂

      削除