2019年5月30日木曜日

5月ジョージカジUP!



Ok so it's been a LOOONG time since my last post~ It's not that I didn't have time as much as I didn't have energy to do stuff, Maybe it's because I work too much, Or maybe it's cause I was sick a lot lately.. idk
But summer is just around the corner and I really want to come back to 100% gal energy!

So I'm gonna start with trying to post daily (or every 2 days if I really have no time) and also I really really can't wait to work more morning shifts since that means I can see my gals, Even though it also means less sleep and waking up at 5 am T_T


So in today's post I'm gonna share all my recent everyday outfits~ Details are as always under each pic:


Tshirt...Cocolulu
denim salopette...FOREVER21
Bag...second hand
Shushu...TOPTEN
Necklace...LOVE BOAT


Tank top...ANAP
Pants...Adika
Shoes...Charles & Keith
Hat...TOPTEN
Bag...A present from Nettan





Dress...Pop Boutique
Earrings...off brand



Tunic...Cecil McBEE
Shoes...ZARA



Tshirt...ANAP
Pants...Renuar
Shoes...Sevens Tokyo
Plaid Shirt...Tamnoon
Shorts...Yummy Mart
Heart plush...SBY
Other accessories...off brand, LOVE BOAT




Dress...Cecil McBEE
Shoes...eBay
Bag...ANAP



Overall...Renuar
Tank top...off brand
Bra top...Abercrombie
Shoes...ZARA
Poshetto...PiyoKoPiyoKo




Shirt...Listen Flavor
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Accessories...LOVE BOAT, Claire's



Now I'm gonna go to start getting ready to wrk, I have to be there at 15:30 and still need to do my hair and pack the stuff I need for sfter work cause I'm going to a Beatles tribute show with Noy :D
Hope you all have a lovely day!

Bye Bye

Georgie 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Always love your outfit posts! But I hope you get to sleep more! It's so important!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yooou<333
      And I know;; But I always want to do so many things lol so little time so many things to do T_T

      削除