2019年5月9日木曜日

Independent Day 2019

Hi Hi!

Today is Israel's 71 birthday :D
 It's our independent day and I'm at my parents', Last night we went to a festival and today I'm gonna BBQ with friends^^

So yesterday I worked in the morning and right after I met Hatuli and we took a bus to my parents'~

Yesterday's Co*De

Tshirt...Pull&Bear
Skirt...ZARA
Accessories...LOVE BOAT, etc


At the festival we ate crepe :D


And watched the fireworks


His face lol can never take a normal photo together


with my sister and Hatuli looks like an ape


no words

My mom and nephew lolol

It was really fun to go there after years I haven't, I saw people that went to high school with me and lots of them were parents lol that was so weird I'm so happy to be an eternal teenager tbh
Also I can't wait to see my friends tonight:D Those are my home friends and I haven;t seen them in a long time!

Now I'm just chilling and my parents' lol there's lots of food and tv so I'm set XD
I might do another post today since this one was so short:D

Happy Birthday Israel!
And have a lovely day everyone^^

Love,

Georgie

1 件のコメント:

  1. This is a little late but Happy Birthday Israel! Glad to hear you had a great time. :)
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除