2019年5月10日金曜日

Oldschool Gyaru Haul!!!!

Hi thereeee

This post was promised to be here so long ago I'm ashamed of myself!
Long time since I did a


GETS!

So all the stuff are old gyaru brands or just off brand oldschool style stuff^^


The first thing is this long tight skirt by a brand called "Aqua Lip". I'm not sure if it is related to Skinny Lip, I tried to check but I didn;t get a 100% answer lol
Anyway, I wanted a tight skirt like that for so long! It's really oldschool and I love hot it looks both with sleeves and without^^ I got to wear it on the Japan Night fashion show at the TLV museum a couple of months ago^^

At first I was thinking about getting just a plain denim one but then I saw this one and I was like OK this is the one I have to get:D
The wooden button is also really cute:> The whole vibe of the skirt is very Aya Hoshino from GALS! The old school onee style^^

Also I finally for this cute little top that is in my favorite print - Pink Leopard:D
I reeeeeeeeeally wanna get more stuff wit that print soon!
It came with a tag like the skirt but it is off brand~

Another off brand item~ a cute little cami wanpi (camisole onepiece) with a floral summer print:> I feel I'm gonna wear it A LOT this summer!



Another Georgiekaji trend for this S\S (like the pink leoprint) is Saike-Gara (Psychedelic Print)!
I'm INLOVE with this dress like seriously it is so 60s with those bell sleeves and the A shapeT_T I want this in any colorT0T AndI really need more Saikegara items that goes well with oldschool style and 60s-70s style as well!
(Dress by Cecil McBEE)


Another Cecil item I got is this cute halter top that I really like it's colors!
I'm always happy to find old school items in brands that I know that changed completely like Cecil or One Way, I live for thisT0T


Baby pink plaid tunic by a brand called SuzyQ (like the song!)
It was a cute surfer style shop that was in 109 If I'm not mistaken, In the late 90s and early 2000s


This one reminds me of Yamazaki Miyu of GALS with her cute casual style^^ Gonna wear it with sabrina pants, Atsuzukos and a summer hat:3


AND FINALLY I got me a fruit patterned item!!!
I was looking for a something like that for ages, literally.
This ADORABLE ugly top is by VENCE, That turned into an Amekaji brand over the years and then to just a boring style brand, I don't know if it still works tho~
So the thing is, I know it's easy to find fruit patterns, But I wanted BIG FRUITS like strawberries or cherries, The bigger the tackier:D And the happier I get

This top is so GALS as wellT0T


And of course how can I not get something from my Favorite Brand TM
COCOLULU <3
So this I kinda wanted long tshirts lately and I don't really have any so I got this, and I would get more but it;s already too hot to wear them :< But this one I got cause I wanted something like the ugly long tshirts George Harrison was wearing on his North American  Tour in 1974 (inspiration comes from everything www) So I really likes the colors of this one and of course the cute piece sign^^


Also look at those ugly training pants!:D
It's a little wide on the bottom which makes them even more perfect lol


And this is the back~
Perfect for parapara practises!



If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen this too but well...
GALS OFFICIAL BAG!T0T


It's literally too perfect! Ran, The colors, The shibuya kei street casual!!!!T0T This bag was calling me.

Another thing I;m sad I didn;t get to wear yet and it's probably too hot to wear now it this iconic RocoNails hat!
This is one of my favorite brands and I;m so sad it's hard to find Roco nails clothes:(
When I saw this hat I was like ok I've seen this before, And then I remembered Buriteri had it! And also, And that's probably even better- one of the ganguro trio in GALS XDDD

Also got this cute Alba Rosa hibi belt cause I gotta have an hibiscus belt and it was only 400yen

And for stuff that are not clothesXD
I got this COCOLULU schedule cause I live in 2001 and also cause the colors and the print moved me on a spiritual levelD
And finally got lots of egg stickers! I really wanted the yellowpinkorange ones but them I found more and I was like ok YES PLEASE
The floral one!T_T

The thing is, one of the golden ones came with those signs on the back and I'm not 100% sure who's signs are those:O one of them kinda looks like Kanako but who knows~ I didn't know it when I bought them I was surprised lol

And another important get for my old phones collection: 90s J-phone!
You know I use them as accessories, Well I had to get this one cause it's so cute and so Ran Chan, And the best thing is that it came with those tiny hibi stickers on it!!! Thank you so much sellerT0T


Laaaast thing is one of the most important ones:
My first Yukata!!
I always anted one and last summer I thought about buying this one that is
1. mini
2. hibiscus print
3. orange and yellow
So I mean OF COURSE
but then I didn't get it for some reason (I was poor probably) and I was really sad about it but the I found out it's still on sale so a year after, I got it lol
I literally can;t wait to wear it! I need to figure out how tho lol
I still wanna get a ling Yukata as well but this one is like PERFECT in so many ways I;m really glad this is the one I got!

I also got a bunch of LOVE BOAT accessories (and was already managed to lose one ring T_T) but I'm gonna post them in another post^^

I'm so happy with each and every item I swear
One of my favorite things is to dig them up from market sites, I consider this a hobby of mineXD
BTW, If you ever need help to finds a specific item or brand names, dm me XDDDD

Good Night cuties!

Love,

Georgie

3 件のコメント:

  1. Great post! I love the item you got. Especially the yukata!

    返信削除
  2. Love your haul post! can´t wait to see your outfit posts with the items :) ♥

    返信削除
  3. These items are so perfect! You have to show me your secrets to finding all the oldschool goodies!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除