2019年5月2日木曜日

Salary Gals! (Olamot & Milkey Event)

Hi Hi~

I'm going to work soon but I have some time to make a new blog post~~
First of all I wanted to thank everyone for their sweet comments on my Gyaru Journey post here, on twitter & IG^^ You are all so nice and you warmed my heart<3


Well today's post will be about Olamot, Which is an annual 2 days con in Tel Aviv. I went there for the second day with Noy this year with a mission: To give out brochures and promote gal fashion in Israel!
We already gave out brochures a few times but this time we did it in suits lolol

We got the idea from Angeleek, If you know the short movie about Angeleek galsa (it is on youtube too), They go to a school ceremony with manba makeup and suits to recruit new gals! I imagine they too the idea from GALS actually, Where Ran and here gang are recruiting new gals to their Shibuya Club XD
Anyway, We LOVED the idea of suits and manba makeupXD So we had to try it!



I didn't really have this kind of suit so I improvized lol
But I really liked giving it the gal touch :P Salary Gal!



We gave out some brochures and hopefully more new gals will come to the Senkura meetup in the 23.5! I really hope so, I kinda missed the senkura meets..

After Olamot we went to Sarona to the Milkey event.
Milkey is a chocolate & whipped cream pudding that is my favorite food ever since I'm a kid lolol forreal I can eat them one after the other




I'm Milkey!

Of course I had to get me a present for Milkey's 40th bday

YAY!

The we went to the Center cause it's like going home without actually going homeXD

Makeup!
I used daily AngelColor 1 Day Spotlight Gray lenses that I bought from SugarRush

Salary Gals




Also it was the end of the day and that means fruit cups for only 3 sheksXD


We did some parapara also I need to upload the video somewhereXD

Did you know that in Dizengof Center there is a slide that goes through a huge elephant?

You go up the front and you come out of it's butt

What an iconic monument <3


It's not rotten it's honey



PiyoBerry traveling the world









I hope tomorrow will be a better day for me, Cause I feel sick lately (and by lately I mean weeks) and also the weather is disgusting:(

 But I'm still hoping for a better start for the Reiwa era for me lol
I'll give it till the end of the week to judge lol

Have a great day all!!

Love,
Georgie

1 件のコメント:

  1. I love this idea! I'm going to check out more Angeleek stuff for inspo as well!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除