2019年5月13日月曜日

Going to the beach with Nettan!

Good Morning!

How are you today?
I'm pretty tired and soon going to work for the longest shift:( Not ever though, At least not the longest everD; nothing compared to a 1 hours shift lol
Anyway, although I do have some exiting news about work, I think I'll write about it in another post~ In this post I wanted to tell you about going to the beach with Nettan a while ago~~

I finally had a day off on a Friday so we went to the beach together for the first time this year! I''m so happy that summer is finally here!!!T_T

Dress is ALBA ROSA and shoes are from eBay XD

I brought my 2001 egg with me <3 oh what a magical year~~ We looked inside and cried cause it's so perfect and honestly Hiromi Endo in 2001 was so inspiring wow I swear that is the boost I NEEDED

Also I did a little review on this NIVEA Protect&Bronze tanning oil (It's perfect I really recommend it!) and you can check it out on my Insta: 

We literally just sat there for like 3 hours or more lol

It's still too cold in the water but in a few weeks it'll be nice and warm and we can enjoy all aspects of going to the beach but meanwhile~~

On our way back we saw a relevant sign XD



And it was born!!!
I got really good tan this time, probably also because of my beloved NIVEA oil

My leg next to Hatuli's leg lol
sorry not sorry for our hairy legs XD

The only problem was I got really burnt in the face and I don;t know whyT_T 
I NEVER got burnt like this!

What I used for the face is like regular sunscreen lotion but I guess I need to buy something better cause this was a PAIN for like a few days straight:O
I saw there is a Protect&Bronze face lotion but I don;t think they sell it in IsraelT_T I really wanna try it:(

Can't wait to go to the beach again and may this time will be the first off many times going to the beach togetherrrr T0T <3

And now, As always, I have to get ready for work:<
See you in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sorry to hear you still got a burn! But it's awesome that you went to the beach! I hope I can go this year and get a decent tan! And I want to get that EGG issue!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除