2019年8月6日火曜日

First Papillon Photoshoot!

How are you today?

Yesterday I finished work at 6 pm T_T I had to organizee all the shoes cause we had an important visit today. spent almost 2 extra hours on organizing everything and putting little signs for all the shoes UGH
After that I went to try a new tanning salon in Dizengoff Center (Mine is actually outside the center but Nettan told me about that one and I really wanted to try it) Well OMG I went out and I was like 

0_0
it's so much stronger then my regular salon but it's also a lot more expensiveT_T I need to think about it. I still have 2 times on my card in my regular salon and I need to do them befor I go to England XD


In today's post I wanna tell you about the Papillon photo shoot we had a couple of weeks ago^^
Maybe you noticed there's a new western gal magazine in town called Papillon!:3


 I'm gonna model for it with Innu, Mayu & Noy, And many more amazing gals <33
Check out Papillon's social media!
     Twitter

So we did our first photoshoot for the fist issue of the mag and the cutest Emichu took the pics! Thank you so much! T0T 


So for my look I chose to have straight hair even though curly is my signature look XD

Full make omw

Another thank you to Emiri for teaching me how to make my own nailsXD

Noy & doing our nails in the middle of the Dizengoff center XDDD

Some behind the scenes


PiyoChu <3

Our nails! Mine is the Pooh kun nails

Also street snaps of my outfit for that day (not the look for Papillon, This one's still a secret:D). Wearing one of my favorite brands Roxy <3


Dress...Roxy
Bag...Roxy
Shoes...Charles & Keith
accessories...off brand

Just having fun on the street







Then we went back inside the center to buy some random foods at the super market as always


Here they come...

Of course I had to take a pic with the hilarious Pooh san machine is the center

My bf

Mayu trying to help him with his bushy brows

XDDD

I'd vote for you

Who you're calling pic head

Purikura decorating time!


I remember I have like 34958349 more pics of that day in my pocket camera so I need to make another post just for thatXD But that will be for next time.





So now I'm going to sleep, Tomorrow is our summer picnic at the beach! I'm so excited!


Good Night~!


GeorgiePiyo



2 件のコメント: