2019年8月5日月曜日

Fruity Co*De~


Good morning!

Just a quick up before I get ready to work~
It's 5:25 am right now and I slept 4 hours T_T I get new goods today and I have to do coordination so I start super early ;-; 
Today after work I need to do some errands like changing money for my trip and buy some stuff but hopefully I can go to sleep early today so I'll be fine rightT_T


Anyway a quick post about my outfit for the center hangout with the gals~

Since we live in 2001 and the June trend was fruity patterns what could I do but get me a fruity pattern dress??


I love it so much! It's so comfortable and I really wanna get more maxi dresses <3

Dress...Co&Lu
Bag...ANAP
Shoes...Aliexpress
Shushu...SBY
Necklaces...LOVE BOAT

Just keeping on trend..XD

Just so you know I already have the August issue of egg and it's the beast one so far~ So much Hiromi <33

Emichu taking Noy's outfit pic in our fave spot

Gals just wanna have fun~





Also I might go tanning today cause I don't know when will I have time to do it accept Wednesday morning and I'm not at my goal tone yet~
Tsu chan is such an inspiration



I might be at this tone right after I go to the salon but it fades pretty quicklyT_T
So yeah

Anyway, Sadly I finished my coffee so I have to go get ready :[ I hope I can make another post tonight!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿