2019年8月4日日曜日

24.7.01~Center Gals meet!

Hi~Hi!
Trying to squeeze blogging into my schedule XD
This week is the last week before I fly to England! I'm going to be in Liverpool for 5 days then I go to Birmingham for Gyaru Jubilee! So excited*0*
 I can't wait for a little vacation and doing my 2 favorite things: Gal and Beatles XD


In today's post I wanna tell you about one of our Center meets from the last couple of weeks~
I met Noy & Emichu for a casual hangout at Dizengoff center. We're such mall ratsXD

Center Gals!

My makeup for that day~ With new lenses I really need to review~ I love them!

We went to the tanning salon then we did our makeup at Mcdo as always~

We bought some snacks (Yeah those are our snacksXD)

Mozzarella ball XDD

Food baby<3

Then we went to take some pics










What have we become...




This man asked us if we all used the same hair color bottle well.......




I'm not even sorry

I;m not even sorry 2

Then we went to buy stickers for purikura at the $ store
The bigger the hoop the bigger....

I ask one more time: When will Bitter magazine hire me to model??




Also we sat down to plan our summer picnic! Our schedules are fun:D



The stickers I bought. I was so lucky to find all those Pooh san stickers!

Puri Time!



Looking at the July 2001 egg to see what are the latest trends and decorating our purikura



Egg! <3

I still need to make that post with the favorite looks and pages that I promised...


I'll make a different post for the outfit pics cause this one is already too long and photo heavyXD

I can't wait for our summer picnic! I have many things I need to do this week and hopefully I'll have tome to blog about all the things I wanted to blog about before the Jubilee!XD

Well, I wish you all a great week<3
Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿