2021年11月17日水曜日

買ったもの

おはピょ🐣 

I slept really bad I was coughing all the time, my cold got a liiiiittle better today (I think) but still sick;;
Today after work I'm just gonna rest at home

I've been doing some shopping lately, mainly fall/winter bottoms & tshirts

Here r some of what I got^^


Had to get this one the wink is so passive aggressive(‘∀‘ )
Also the colors r really cute!

Boa skirt & corduroy shorts

The colorssss and the mokomokoooo I have at least 4 outfits planned with this one already 

The shorts r from LDS and not only that the color is perfect, it also have the skull details that r perfect!!!!!
I wish to get them in more colors 
I saw there was a dark gray one👀

LDS is totally my favorite brand these days, I'm wearing their clothes ALL THE TIME 
I'm wearing the shorts rn ww

I'm really inspired by (again) Ranzuki but specifically by Maipu, which was my inspo in summer too but now it got worst w
I love her, Tamochin & Suzu and their looks r so perfect!!!
On the last Ranzuki issue I saw that Maipu called her style for November/fall あたたかいサーフ (Atatakai surf) which means like.. warm surf
How cute?? It defines exactly what I want this fall, the warm fabrics like corduroy & mokomoko, the surf natural colors like dusty pink, brown, white & cream.. I love it
And I feel like LDS had exactly what I'm looking for when I'm building my everyday wardrobe

I got carried away ww
More gets!

Dosch belt, needed this belt style forever

The only problem is that the condition wasn't so great but I'll wear it till it falls apart w

Last thing is another must item I wanted
Gilfy black vest

Ofc it looks cute on everything and already I have many outfits planned with it!

That's it for now, 
Wish u a great day today and I'll see u next time♡

1 件のコメント:

  1. Omg every time I see this brand I dream about it more and more! Especially for あたたかいサーフ! Cause surf for life!♥
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除