2021年11月22日月曜日

Friday night🌃🍜

Friday was Hatul's bday!
We went to eat dinner with his parents at mententen(゚ω゚)

コーデ
Tunic...mercari
Jacket...bought at Nakano Broadway 
Boots...shein
Bag...bezalel market

I had tsukemen( ・ω・) 

I love mententen

Hatul finished everyone's dishes
The shame w

Then we went for a dessert at otello

Pistachio💚

Had fun and also, it was raining all weekend and Hatul brought me a present- a leopard print umbrella🐅

Cute!

•••🎀•••

Today I meet mayu & noy after work♡ we're going to the central station and I'm hoping to have some good accessories finds there(゚ω゚)

今日の私服⛄

Tshirt...Colza
Shorts...second hand 
Boots...NEWS
Coat...no brand 

イチゴバナナ😋

I like this coat it's very hbg(^。^)y-~

Gotta go back to work なう

Bye♡

3 件のコメント:

  1. Cute coords! I'm glad your phone works, it's iconic (⌒‿⌒)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u sm(^人^)
      I'm so glad as well it's such a big part of my life by now www

      削除
  2. Happy belated to him!!! He sounds like my guy who will finish my food all the time XD
    And I love your coords!!!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除