2021年11月14日日曜日

NEW♡HAIRヾ(´∀`*)ノr

じゃじゃーん! 

Rose gold + nectar pink roots🥭



Also finally got a haircut!🎀

I went to Transition hair salon,
I wanted to go there for a really long time cause Sharon, a hairdresser I knew a little bit and followed for a long time, is working there

I always wanted her to do my hair but only now I finally did it and made the appointment 

I asked her to match my hair to my exte basically, and to cut too cause it was already long and shapeless w

I'll talk more about the process in another post

バイバイ

9 件のコメント:

  1. Omg this looks GORGEOUS!!! Love it so much, such a unique color!!!

    返信削除
  2. *_* this color looks amazing on you!

    返信削除
  3. The color is to die for! <3

    返信削除
  4. ẅ̷̨̙̞̬̳̗̞̮̎̃̽͑̕h̵̜̥̰̗͔̦͕̦̿̂̇͐͗͘͜a̷̡̳͔̪̬̭̘̞̺͇͊̃̌́̇́́̌͝ṫ̴̨̹͎̲̟͙̪͖̼͘'̸̣͚̥̳̮͐̑s̴̛̫͔͖̱̈́̈̅̒̃͘ ̴̢͈͎͇̘͊̾̌͑̑ͅǘ̵͙̰͚̳̈́̋̏͊̅̅͊ṕ̷̹̬͚̙͙̟̿ ̸̘̞̥̉̆͊̉͊̄̀̕͘͘ͅļ̷̧̯̐̋̊͆͂̀̄̍ơ̸̜͖̟̰̩̙̈́̿͋̇̽́́̄s̵̨̭̩͕̦̠̈̎͒͐̎̎̿͠e̸̢̡̳̗̝̬̲̻̦̿ͅŗ̷͍̂̏̋͐̂͝͝

    返信削除