2021年11月13日土曜日

Mayuchan's Birthday meet🎀

(。・ω・)ノやほー

Last week we met to celebrate Mayu's bday♡

We went to eat dinner at mententen
I ate my favorite hiyashi chuka (cold ramen)

Miso corn

Not wanting to throw up after dinner cause I ate cold food♡

Then we finally gave mayu her bday presents!
I waited for this!



Both bags scream Mayuminnie

I went to 109 and bought mayu a TRALALA set (w as if) of frilly lace denim shorts and winter print soft T(^ω^)

After that we went back to Dizisen to get boba

Marching

This time I took the taro boba, Andy was the one who made me do it w
It was super perfect for this season! But when it gets a little colder I'll try the hot one

Official presentor of cold matcha latte (19₪)

爪爪爪★

Taro💜


I had so much fun with my gals as always!
It was a hard day at work but they made me happy and gave me my energy back♡

Tomorrow is FINALLY my hair salon appointment!!!!!! I'm so excited (((o(*゚∀゚*)o)))
Also I meet mayu & noy after^^ can't wait

じゃ、ばいばい🐤

2 件のコメント: