2021年11月3日水曜日

買い物☆私服

おはよー

Today everything is a mess w
Idk why getting ready in the morning was annoying 

It might have something to do with my hair 
I HATE ITTT

Anyway before we get into this w
I wanted to show u 2 tops I got

This one One*Way

And this no brand one

I really like this babydoll style it's 超cute

This one is also sheer♡

I'm gonna wear the leopard print one today after work(゚ω゚)

Also I ended up not posting yesterday's co*de 
Top...P&B
Shorts...Liz Lisa
Boots...Aliexpress 
Tote bag...Ank Rouge 

I love this tote so much the material is so mokomoko and the size is perfect 
Also I realized this logo of Ank(´Д`♡)

I really need new bags tho
I have some key bags missing in my collection 

Today after work I'm meeting Angel & Noy to go to SoBing 

Have a good day cuties ♡

4 件のコメント:

  1. That leopard cami is soo adorable😍😍😍

    返信削除
  2. love the leopard print top!!! That ank rouge bag is so cute too :<

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I feel like I need more leopard print now!! Somehow I don't have a lot??🧐

      削除