2021年11月16日火曜日

イメチェン💇‍♀️🔃✨

 
おはよー♡

I wanted to do another post about my hair changeヽ(・ω・)ノ

The salon I went to is called Transition, it's in a really good location in tlv where there r other hair salons too, kinda like jingumae ww

The salon was very clean and everyone were super nice and it all felt very fancy

I talked to Sharon before my appointment and told her what is the change I wanna do, so first step was ofc to bleach my hair

She bleached my roots and then my whole hair, since I was doing my hair at home for years it was.... a mess( ・∋・)

After the bleach she did olaplex treatment and toner, I forgot which order pls excuse me^^"


Then she did some tests on the color that I wanted, since we tried to get the color of my exte- rose gold

At the first test she did a darker shade of pink that looks so yummy and cute I wanted it on my whole hair! W
Then she suggested to do my roots in that color and the rest in rose gold to match the exte and that's what we did

After she washed the color

Then she did my haircut, again explaining everything and asking me for my opinion, and in general making me feel comfortable with my "unusual" cut even though in Transition this is not unusual♡

Blow drying to get volume 

All done after styling!(^ω^)

I was asking for ikemegu's hair cut (without bangs) and it's exactly what I got!

So so happy with the result!!!

Just look at this art ww

The color looks so yummy and cool I LOVE IT!!!!

In different lighting:

Sharon gave me samples of shampoo and treatment I can't wait to try! Thank u sm♡

The whole thing- bleaching, Olaplex, color & cut+styling was 1430₪, which is a great price for so much work! I was there from 10:00~17:00 or even longer and my hair feels so great now, it looks shiny and silky♡

I definitely recommend this experience especially if u want crazy color/cuts!

Transition TLV/LONDON

Ben Yehuda 220, Tel Aviv 

4 件のコメント:

  1. I just... I love it so much!!! Perfect is an understament at this point

    返信削除
  2. Sharon is one amazing hair stylist!!!

    返信削除
  3. It came out so amazing!!!! I love it. You're making me want to get my hair colored now XD
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除
  4. Wow, it looks just like Ikemegu's hair! Amazing
    Love the color too!

    返信削除