2022年2月3日木曜日

Akipoyo★☆★

From yesterday♡
 


We haven't met for 2 weeks which is a lot for us
Finally we had some time together ♡

Also we had the meeting at Dizisen office about something we still can't talk about but soon you'll know( ・ω・)

Had my matcha milk at so bing☆

There where ppl playing darbuka near SoBing for an hour or longer w Noy almost lost it

And so am I



Btw I don't have a proper outfit pic(´;ω;`) only this
Dress...Cecil McBEE 
Outer...Tommy girl
Boots...Dizisen
Bag...Kitson
Earmuffs...a present

Today was my day off and I felt kinda sick so I rested at home
I did a covid test and it came negative so at least that~

Washed my hair and styled it, the color faded so nicely

Recently I've been doing my hair different,
Instead of just letting it dry and then use a flat iron, I let it dry 80% and blow dry it using a round brush, and then the next day I just straighten it on low temperature a little bit to make it less puffy
It looks so much better when I do it like this!
I always hated how flat my hair looks using only flat iron, and it always looks fat from soft and bouncy, but wwith a blow dryer and a proper brush I can really make it voluminous and funwari

Also it looks good for longer time (since I only wash my hair once a week)

I'm gonna take a pill and go to sleep and I hope tomorrow I feel better;; I have to go to work

Good night cuties♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿