2022年2月22日火曜日

®️私服

やほー
 

Here's my co*de from one of the meets with Akipoyo last week~
Dress...off brand
Boots..news
Hat...valehigh
Outer...Tommy girl
Bag...Cher
Shushu...top ten


Also wearing my new shield necklace ♡

I feel like this outfit is the simplest one but Al's one of my faves as it's so R'☆☆☆

This was from the day we went to mochikva for the first time 

We first met at Dizisen

Noy had to fix her shoew
If it isn't my life


At Mochikva♡


Beautiful photos from Noy's ケータイ


(。・_・。)

I reallllllyyyy wanted to go to mochikva yesterday with hatul;; but in the end it didn't work out(;_;)

Next time~

It looks like tomorrow is going to be 24°(◎-◎;)
Officially spring?

I can't wait tbh!

Well I wish u a good day and talk to u later!

ばyばy🎀

2 件のコメント:

  1. You're incredible I swear, you look so gal even in the simpliest clothes TAT <3 Too bad you didn't get to Mochikva w/ Hatul :// But you'll surely go there together next time! <3 I wish you a nice week <3

    返信削除
  2. So cute!! This looks so fun! Everyone's outfits are so amazing.. making me want to wear beanies..♡ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

    返信削除