2022年2月14日月曜日

Valentine's date(*^3(*^o^*)💗

今日超→楽しかった💗
 

Hatul & I wore matching Valehigh hats!

うふふ(o’∀`)♪

We wanted to have dim sum for lunch and the place we wanted to go to only had takeout, so we went anyway and sat by the beach♡ the weather was really nice(´ω`)

Everything was delicious!




Sweet bao for dessert 
Not as good as anman but ok w

Full & tired after all the food ww

I literally fell asleep on Hatul while sitting on the bench the sunset was so nice and calming w
I woke up when a girl came up to us and said we were really cute and she wants to take a photo of us笑

We walked back to Dizisen and on the way we stopped at some shops
I bought a long white cardigan, haven't tried it on so I hope it's cute

At Dizisen we bought smoothie

Walking back home~


Looking for a scooter for the rest of the way cause we were tired w

It was super fun to spend the day together! I have a wonderful Valentine's day ♡♡

Tomorrow I'm going with mom to the yayoi kusama exhibition, I still don't know what to wear!
I really need to organize my room too cause it's a mess from getting ready today w

I'll talk to u tomorrow!
Hope u had a great day today and happy Valentine's! 
Ily♡♡

ぴよ☆彡

1 件のコメント:

  1. Awwww so glad you had an amazing day!!! You two really are so cute! <3
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除