2022年2月18日金曜日

Yesterday's style(人´∀`)♪

Good Morning!!!✌🏼(・∀・)🌷

Quick post before getting ready for the day~ 
Yesterday's look!


Dress...L.D.S
Blouse...Ali
Boots...Back's × Tsuchan
Hat...TOPTEN
Bag...L.D.S
Necklace...Ali
Earrings...SweetHeart☆Yun

I love themmmm

I bought them a while ago and waited for the opportunity to wear them♡


They come in many baby colors(´- `*)
For some reason I can't link the shop here??;; if u want I'll send u the link to get them!
Also u can check on mayu's blog & insta~~

PiyoMinnie♡

I liked our 店員 style yesterday

As for make!
Just my regular makeup with the OVOLOOK lenses & daiso lashes w

But went for more pink!
I used pink canmake eyeshadow palette & for the pink cheeks I used YSL pink highlighter stick as base, then mixed candy doll strawberry pink with candy doll peach pink and thennnn some pink highlighter (powder) on top
And the pink cheeks stayed all day!!! I was really surprised 
Usually I have to refresh my blush all the time 

For lips I used Cartice light pink balm and a gloss I bought at miniso called cucumber spritzer w
It's really cute!

Now I really have to get ready!!!!!
今日もAkipoyo♡

See u later(^ω^)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿