2022年2月12日土曜日

Valentine's day decome♡❤♡💗

I changed my Christmas wallpaper (finally) to this cute mickeyminnie valentine's day wallpaper!

That's the one~

Also I thought I'd share all the decome I found if someone wants to use then! I found them all over so idk who to credit w













I think I wanna switch to this one tho

This can be cute with the names inside the heart

Couple decome!









This one is for 1 year anniversary but still can be cute for V'day


That's it! Mostly Mickey minnie w but it's the cutest~

 Share with me your favorite ones!(´ω`)

じゃ👋😃

5 件のコメント:

  1. I LOVEEEE!!!!! Need more content like this!

    返信削除
  2. I can't believe how many cute Mickey and Minnie ones that were made!!! Super cute!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I didn't save even half!!!!! There's hundreds of them www♡

      削除
  3. Omg the one for the 1year anniversary is so cute TAT thanks Georgie, this post is so adorable!!

    返信削除