2022年2月19日土曜日

ぷちぷら買い物👛

Hi again♡

How is your weekend so far?

I'm kinda stressed to go back to work tomorrow (´;ω;`)  so much work to do and I missed a whole week of new deliveries I feel clueless 
But I hope it will be ok and I will catch up with everything quickly 
Well I have to w

Wanted to share some cheap gets from my date with Mayu!

We decided to go to the central station & Allenby st.

PiyoMinnie ♡


I forgot to share the selfies we took w

Mayu did オレンジ🍊メイク and I did ピンク🎀メイク


行ってきます!(。・ω・)ノ

(゚ω゚)ノ

So here's what I got!

This SUPER CUTE Etam cardigan for only 13₪!!!!!!
It has kirakira snowflakes;0;♡

Cute earrings set for 10₪

And also I got a really cute heart shaped kirakira pillow! But I forgot to take a pic
I believe it was.. 20₪? Less?

I wish they had a big one as well but it was after Valentine's so no way www they were all sold out

We finished our evening at SoBing~~ I had hot matcha boba 💚

I still have so many things to blog about from this week!!!!
I'm trying to keep up w

Well, I'll see u tomorrow
Byeki🐥

1 件のコメント:

  1. הסוודררררר
    הכי מושלם
    ואנחנו מושלמים בייקי

    返信削除