2022年5月2日月曜日

Day 3 in Rome☆ Flea market & lunch🛍

Yesterday as we were on our way on the scooter to the city center to eat, we suddenly saw a flea market!

It was so HUGE omg
It was totally by mistake but it was a lucky one
There were many cool things in this market and we bought some cool pieces (・∀・)
But I'll have to make a get post when I'm back home~

ちっちゃいイエス

Board game with me on it

Hatul found a super cool backpack

And I found an early Beatles record (´ω`)

Then after the flea market we went to a granite place that exists since 1913!

It was really good! Even me who hates sweet drinks enjoyed it~~

Then we finally went to the city center for lunch

I don't have a good co*de pic w but
Cardigan...Rodeo Crowns
Pants...Cocolulu
Inner...Zara
Belt...Dosch
Sunglasses...miu miu
Necklace...Tsu chan collabo

At lunch
Panini head

For dessert we had
Can u guess it 

Ice cream!

I had coffee & cream

What I like about the coffee ice cream here is that it's so bitter and strong like actual coffee (`ω´)

We're now getting ready to leave the apartment, our flight is at noon
I'll talk to u later!

じゃね♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿