2022年5月7日土曜日

Last day in Rome🌆

 Gm♡

I never finished my posts about our Rome trip!

On our last full day we went to the flea market and for lunch, and after we took a long walk along the river♡( *•ω•)(•ω•* )ニャム♡

Pretty♡

We also took lots of film photos I need to ask Hatul to send me the scans

צלמצ'יק

Then we went back home to get ready for dinner

But we also stopped at Sephora to buy some stuff
Hatul trying lipstick w

Dinner look~ kinda casual but it's a mix and match of stuff i brought with me

I need to make a post about capsule wardrobes it seems like I'm getting pretty good at it lately 

For dinner we took the scooter and drove to the city center 
We had dinner & icecream and then went home to pack our bags for the flight home the next day💔

The next day Hatul made us breakfast and we ate at the apartment, then we had to leave;;
Waiting for the train to the airport

The flight back was pretty exhausting, it was delayed in 2.5 hours and also the lines were IMPOSSIBLE 
also when we arrived back to Israel there were more lines, and covid tests and all(;´д`)
The next day I already went back to work, and it was ok
This next week is going to be pretty stressful but I'm hoping to also go out a little and meet friends and have fun, cause I feel like my social life are very lean these days for some reason
(-_-;)

Later today I'll post my gets from Rome so I'll see you later!

バイキー

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿