2022年5月7日土曜日

Rome Gets!🛍

Finally took pics of my what I bought on the trip!
It wasn't a shopping trip so it's not A LOT but it's also not a little w
Mostly thrifted obviously, 
Hatul & I are big fans of second hand shops!

First my ジャージ from TWICE
how perfect??? The pastels!!! It's the cutest jacket ever and it's perfect for my current daily style 

Next these Levi's flared that are super comfy and low waisted(●´∀`●)
I already wore them 57864468 times since I bought them w

This blouse I bought for 2€ at the flea market w
It's really cute under or over a tshirt ♡ surf kei🏄

This LV BAG!!!!! Obviously it's a dupe but the size and shape are perfect I'm inlove with it do much

Belts! Also from the flea market (・∀・)
The top one is exactly what I was looking for and the other ones are also super cute
I really needed belts!

Kiko lipgloss in kirakira nude♡ love the color and texture!

Small bag for my phone cause I was uncomfortable taking it out every 5 seconds since I always carry a tote bag w
It's really cute I love pink quilting 

That's about it! I also bought a Beatles record(^ω^)

I'm now going to take a shower, tomorrow I have a day off and I have my nails appointment at last!
Liel said she don't know if she can do the check print so I thought of a new idea but I'll still add the bear decorations (´(ェ)`)

I'll see you tomorrow!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿