2022年8月13日土曜日

Akipoyo Friday💋

 やほー(●´∀`●)∩

Here's the photos of yesterday's meet with the gals!
 
I arrived a little early and went to TLV mall to Dior
I wanted to finally buy the perfume I loves so much there when I went to look for a perfume with emi
I finally got itttt♡♡♡


I tried many perfumes but the one i fell inlove with was this one- it's a limited one called Tose Essence🌹 I love it so muchhhhhh

Them Mayu & Noy arrived and we went to buy drinks at T-Lab


We were wearing the same colors by accident w

At Givon vintage market~☆

it was so hot( TДT) and tbh I couldn't find anything I wanted 

Then we got hungry and we went to Dizisen to eat and chill
I ate sushi from River and it was actually really good!
then we went to the metzion which is a big second hand store and I found some cute things(o・ω・o) I'll show u next time!

AKP💋



I'm now at my grandma's so I gotta go!
Bye for now♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿