2022年8月4日木曜日

Akp💋

おはぴょー(・e・)★

yesterday's meet!

I really feel I needed that so much and I missed my gals♡
can't wait to meet again next week!

So first I met Noy at Dizisen and we went to buy me nose piercings cause I lost all of mine w

Then we were hungry so we had lunch at Mententen
We both had the shoyu higashi chuka♡♡

Then we went back to Dizisen to meet Mayu♡

We sat for a bit then mayu bought her lunch and after that we went to some stores~
We ended our tour at Toysrus w

Mayu surrounded by barbie's but actually being a dinosaur's egg

Look at her outfit
it's so 2002

Then it was already pretty late and I had to go home so we split(;_;)
But next week we'll meet again! We wanna go to this new kawaii bakery opened in tlv
looking forward to it(゚ω゚)

Hope everyone has a great day today!♡

1 件のコメント: