2022年8月3日水曜日

🍦

久々(゚ω゚)

 

Meeting AKP today and I finally did my makeup 
Nothing special but feels good(´ω`)w

Simple co*de cause it's so hot
I got this dress yesterday and the fabric is so nice I had to wear it

Dress...Peach John
Shoes...Vans
Bag...Aliexpress 
Shushu...off brand
Necklace...from a con

New bag!
I blogged about the other CareBears bag I got from Ali (the pink one) and I love it so much it became my everyday bag so I thought I'd get it in another color

BUT
I wanted this specific color and the seller I bought from didn't have it so I got this from another seller and for some reason it's a bit smaller (;_;) it's not too small but the pink one is a perfect size idk
anyway here's the link!

Gonna get off the bus now so I'll talk to you later!

Byeki♡

1 件のコメント:

  1. I love the bag and the coord!! 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
    Ah I finally could log in, idk why I couldn't leave comments with my name on it ;___;
    I will check out the pink bag too, it looks so so so good *o*

    返信削除