2022年8月16日火曜日

コーデトGETS★

I'm on an evening shift at work and I have a small break so here's today's co*de
onepi...Cecil
Slippers...Primark
Bag...Aliexpress 
Necklace...Tsu chan collabo

I really like this bag! I needed a cute-kaji black bag
also I love crossbody bags

If you want to buy here's the link(o・ω・o)↓

Another pic and some more recent gets!

Kuma tshirt & scarf from HaMetzion (second hand shop)

2 ADORABLE cotton dresses from Zara
I'm totally inlove

I wanted them fir so long! I feel like they can be coordinated in so many ways☆

Also some cute omiyage Inna brought me from London!
I don't remember if I ever posted them here┐('~`;)┌

Tomorrow I have a date with Emi
I need to pick an outfit today when I get home
what should I wear? maybe one of my new dresses?(゚ω゚)

gotta go back to work!
バイキー( ´・ω・)シ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿