2022年12月13日火曜日

ピーチピーチメイク🍑

おは(´д⊂)‥

今日Peachy makeup ~

I'm usually wearing more pinks in my daily makeup but felt like orange today🍑


I'm soooooo tired omg
and I just realized I I forgot to put on my nose piercing 
( ・д⊂ヽ゛


I did remember to use my Dior lash serum before my mascara w



Did it have any affect? w

Yesterday after work I met my mom♡


I had hot chocolate and pecan pie 
it was really nice but I was SO TIRED
When I got home I only watched one episode of NANA and fell asleep!!
So tired

idk if it's also cause I can't drink coffee
(`・д・´)

Today's I'm working on a different branch 
in TLV fashion mall in Gindi
it's a fancy malland it has all the fancy shops(゚ω゚)
maybe I'll go have a look at Dior after my shift∀°)

for now I hope I won't be late cause the traffic are so heavy ヤダ↓

Anyway
I'll talk to you later♡♡
Have a lovely day!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿