2022年12月18日日曜日

色々なことw

おはー(´- `*)

Christmas is in a week!🎅🏼

it's not so cold yet though w

Tshirt...Junk Food 
shorts...twenty four sever
Blouse...off brand 
Belt...my dad's w
Bag...Bezalel market
Shoes...mercari 


Golden brown♡ used Sephora eyeshadows today

Also 最近 my daily lip product is Canmake lipgloss I absolutely LOVE

I thought I lost it and then found it in a bag I didn't use in forever w!

it's no.13 Mellow berry milk

このなまえかわいいくない??(^人^)

Here's another co*de from last week didn't share here
カジュアルバービー💋



Tshirt...Barbie
Cargo pants...Zara
Shoes...Dizisen
Belt...from Rome
scarf...HaMetzion
Bag...Aliexpress 


Yesterday I finally took our tree out and decorated it!
I didn't have all the decorations I wanted so I'll only show u the other decorations I took out

My best xmas decoration for sure

A sneak peek on the tree(゚ω゚)

Today I have to go buy some things,
I need something for my deco I'm working on,
and I wanted to go to Dizisen's xmas market to buy more decorations (;´д`)
But also I have to much a package and it closes at 18:00
どうしよう😞💨

Anyway,
gotta finish here and go to work w
I'll talk to u later!

1 件のコメント: