2022年12月17日土曜日

昨日

おはよう(。-ω-)

Pink make again w from yesterday


yesterday's co*de♡

Blouse...HaMetzion
Overall...mercari
Shoes...mercari

Loving my new mutton!!!!!!
finally I have a pair w

Also some new accessories❄
From mayu's shop SweetHeart♡Yun

And star necklace from Aliexpress ~

Outer also from HaMetzion

I wish I had that knit coat in white as well
it would be perfect(´;ω;`)

Yesterday after work since it was already Shabat I had to walk home from Dizisen
But the weather was nice and my friend walked with me half the way

it started to get dark when I got home


And I stopped at a conbini on the way and everything was decorated to Xmas🎄

かわいいでしょう??

Then all I did in the evening is watching 100000 episodes of NANA

How could I forget how sad this anime is( TДT)

oof

Today I plan to finally take the Christmas tree out and start decorating 
though I need to but many things still!
( ・∋・)

Anyway 
gonna go grab something to eat

have a great weekend ♡♡♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿