2022年12月10日土曜日

おはよー🍀

I feel almost 100% today~
still not there but so close(^-^)

I tried drinking coffee but guess what?

It tastes disgusting!
Tried to smell different kinds of coffee and they all have the same disgusting smell!
I can't believe this!

it's so wierd cause it's something that happens when u have covid and I got pcr and it was negative! so why did my taste change??( TДT)
Could it be all the pills?

So now I'm drinking green tea
which is not bad

but if u know me you know I'm addicted to coffee so this is a blow for me
(´;ω;`)

At least other things taste the same
and there are many yummy things here
and I can finally eat♡

I woke up just a short while ago

I feel calm in a wierd way
I don't know
it's not just about my health 
it's a different kind of calm

maybe cause I didn't go to work for almost a week and I had some real rest or something 
but suddenly I appreciate things I once did and almost forgot, it's hard to explain 


Oh! and my parents brought me something from their trip to Budapest (^ω^)

it's a Tally Weijl mokomoko top, perfect for my winter style
and some sweets and..
who's this?

it's my Hatul
(´ω`)

Well,
I'm gonna eat breakfast now
talk to you later

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿