2022年12月29日木曜日

Akipoyo Xmas Meet🎄💋

This week I went with Akipoyo to see the tree illumination in Jaffa🎄



This year they also made big snow balls☃️ so cute!


Mayu & noy♡

It had a pedal to make it snow inside the ball❄

I also got a Christmas present from mayu that was the only one that bought it in time we
I'll give them their presents on new year's 

Noy gave us Kitty chan chocolate eggs with little figures inside 

I got the golden winter kitty!!!

We took some photos with the tree(^ω^)

(´ 3`)💋



Noy has a little Xmas hat w

マイコーデ🎅🏼


Dress...Tralala
Knit coat...Ha Metzion
Gloves...Shein
Shoes...News
Leg warmers...TopTen

We then went back to Dizisen & had matcha milk(。-ω-)

It was so fun and I really can't wait for the next meet!
it will be almost 2009 then!Σ(*゚Д゚*)

I'm going to dry blow out my hair & go to sleep now

ぴょやすみ♡♡♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿