2022年12月9日金曜日

Last Friday~

As I feel a little better I thought I'll do a post about friday night's outfit~

We went to dinner and a play with Hatuli's parents

コーデ🌹


 Tshirt...Liz lisa
Skirt...Liz lisa
Shoes...News
Outer...HaMetzion
Necklace...Aliexpress 

りずのポイント🌹


and just a simple makeup

Taking a walk to the restaurant 
Hatul & him mom ww

We ate at a thai bar and it had a vegan menu which was so great, and everything I ate was so good!
Then we went to a really good play and we enjoyed a lot(^ω^)

When we came home,
I fell asleep on the couch for only 20 minutes or less and woke up like this!

やべ
(;゜゜)

a mosquito bit my lip!!
it's the first time it happened to me!!!
I was so panicked 

Hatul was out so I called him crying w and he calm me down and said it's only mosquito bite and I should put ice on it and go to sleep which I did and in the morning it looked like this

by the evening it was already normal thank god www
but it was a wierd experience 


I'm still at my parents,
finally I can eat a little, and I'm cauging as much
but I did get my monthly period w there is no dull moment in my body lately 
so a bit of a stomach ache but it'll be ok
I'm gonna go make me some coffee and hopefully drink it all now~ w

see ya♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿