2022年12月22日木曜日

Akipoyo × Dizisen December event!🎀💋❄

Another event finished!


お疲れさまでした(人´エ`*)♪

My outfit🎅🏼

Running away cause too many people started coming

Mayu chanのShop🐰




Noy chanのShop🌼




わ た し

Snacking on strawberry pocky which I think is my favorite

it was supposed to be cold w
but it ended up to be super hot

noy taking off her tights w
exposing her traditional event socks


AKP💋💋💋





Primov's cards

they're regular size
I'm just a giant 

There was a fashion show too but I didn't walk this time 
idk I didn't feel like it I'm too busy and stressed at zara rn and didn't want more stress

the only photos I have from the fashion show w
cause I was keeping an eye on the shops


getting ready to take pics

There was a photo spot with a SweetHeart♡Yun background!!!😍



ねやばくない??(゚ω゚)

love it!💖

It was exhausting day but it was fun!

I'm so tired!!!!!
today was the first day of the Zara sale and I worked from 6:30~18:30
へ(×_×;)へ

クタクタ

I'm going to sleep~
おやすみ★

1 件のコメント: